Monday, August 31, 2015

THIS Is How To Support Evolving And Emerging Economies!


I founded The Cowry Collective five years ago out of the strong desire to feel
limitlessly abundant even when I was feeling the pinch of living a full life
while being a new, working mother. I continue the work today -
spreading the message of capitalizing on our human currency so we can
ALL experience a high quality of life. This is my piece of seeking
(economic) justice. I believe in timebanking and I need YOUR support
to attend a priceless experience
- a Jam! Read below, spread the word
and support how you can!

With Gratitude,
Chinyere




I am excited to announce that I have been accepted to attend the
Evolving & Emerging Economies Jam and Bioneers National Conference
in the Bay Area October 13 - 18, 2015
. The Jam is a gathering for three
different levels of change: the internal (self), the interpersonal (relationships)
and the systemic (the whole). It is NOT a conference, seminar or typical
meeting....it is a place for participants to share and reflect on their journeys
...participants come together to share our cultures, our stories, our struggles,
to deepen in our understanding of each other and ourselves...we become
clearer about our vision and work in the world. The Bioneers Conference
is a gathering of over 500 leaders, activists, doers and movers-shakers in
the fields of ecology, economy, education, arts, and culture. I am truly
humbled and elated to have been chosen to be a part of this experience.

Between September 1 and October 1, 2015 I aim to raise $2500 to cover 

travel expenses and tuition to attend the EEE Jam. 

be used to strengthen the breadth and reach of The Cowry Collective. 
At the Jam I'll make priceless and timely connections while highlighting the great 
work we are doing here in St. Louis in a restorative setting. Alternatively, 
checks may be made out to The Cowry Collective and mailed to 
P.O. Box 18711 / St. Louis, MO 63118.  Please reference ‘EEE Jam.’ 
Thank you for your consideration and support! I will return to St. Louis 
re-energized to continue to build the infrastructure of a timebank I founded 
5 years ago!  Read more about the cooperative economic connections I am 
forging between St. Louis and the Bay Area! 



2 comments:

  1. slot game 6666 เกมส์สล๊อตออนไลน์ slot online สล็อต เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาที เพียงแค่นั้น พีจี สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี slotgame6666.com มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้

    ReplyDelete
  2. เว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ในทวีปเอเชีย เป็นเว็บออนไลน์ ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่1ของไทย พีจี สล็อต ระบบน่าไว้วางใจ เล่นได้ จ่ายจริง ไม่มีต่ำ ฝาก-ถอน เร็วทันใจเล่นง่ายไม่ยุ่งยาก ทำเงิน ได้จริง

    ReplyDelete